Master of Ceremony: And How I Ended Up Becoming One

October 26, 2019

Well, how shall I begin?

I am Rahelita Luki. For those of you who might have known me through my social media, you might have known me as a Master of Ceremony in many different events. Probably you wonder, how can I become a master of ceremony? Well, the curiosity will end now because I am going to tell you how I started my journey of becoming a Master of ceremony. 
Master of Ceremony in Ubud Writers and Readers Festival 2017

It started when I joined beauty pageant in my senior high school. I was joining a pageantry in my Senior high school and also becoming the winner of the competition. During the competition, there must be a question and answer session by which it should be answered by the contestants in order to show that one deserves to be the winner. In this question and answer session, I showed my skill on public speaking that I had learned autodidact by watching several Indonesian beauty pageants. I watched how the way each contestants talked and answered the questions. By watching this, I practiced it myself at home because I was really eager to join such competition. And when the competition came, this was the time for me to show what I had learned and my confidence of speaking in front of many audiences. Long story short, I answered the question pretty well that made the judges captivated which then led me to be the winner of the pageant.





Since then, I got many offers and opportunities for becoming a master of ceremony or presenter in many different events such as seminar, concert, and sport competition. I do really treasure this pageantry experience that becomes a stepping stone for me to be who I am now.


I would like to share about public speaking related to all of you, my beloved readers, who probably want to be in master of ceremony industry. I will share based on my own knowledge and my personal experience in this industry, which I hope can inspire you too to become one.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.