New Beginning

January 24, 2019
It has been years since I checked my blog and wrote something here. A little bit dusty *blows the dust*. I would like to say hi for those who come to read my blog. Thank you very much for spending your time reading my blog which now I have decided to use it as a diary and a fashion blog in near future (so stay tune😉). I used to always write either my poems or short stories which I decided to delete to avoid somebody copying my work. But well, that was just my anxiety that went on in my mind. I will try my best to write my literary work once in a while and use my anxiety to creativity, as I have put as my blog's motto.

Brief introduction about myself:
Credit to @faiza_ijonk on Instagram for the drawing
My name is Rahelita Luki, an English Literature enthusiast who is currently majoring Linguistic of English Literature in one of the state universities in Indonesia. This blog is made to be a platform for me to share my ideas, interests, hobbies, and stories which I would like to share not only to beautify my life but to also inspire others in my own way.

I am pretty sure a lot of you who read this blog are wondering what is that with anxiety that I put as my blog header or introduction? Long story short, being anxious sometimes makes me feel I have to do something productive to distract my mind from anxiety, and somehow it works. I no longer focus on my anxiety and just focus on making myself to do better every single day. Therefore, I made this blog, so that whenever I feel uncertain and anxious, I can do something such as sharing about the positive things in my life, about my interests and so on (I just want to share positivity here) which I know writing positive things in my blog is considered as productive.

So yeah, that is all of the brief introduction and small first post as a new beginning in my blog. Be part of my journey 😊 .


With Love❤

Rahelita Luki

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.